RegistrationPlease register through
Registration ConditionsFor each accepted paper at least one regular registration as presenting author is required. Even if you are a student, a regular registration as presenting author is required. The presenting author must register by June 17, 2014 to ensure the inclusion of the paper in the Proceedings.
Obviously, Student-type registration is available if you are a student and you are not the presenting author of an accepted paper. In the case of paper written by students only, also the presenting author may apply for reduced fee. Candidates for student registration, please email application and a certificate confirming your student status to email@example.com. After approval you will receive the registration code.
All conference attendees must register and pay the corresponding registration fee.
Registration DueRegistration for authors of accepted papers: June 17, 2014
Late registration: September 11, 2014
On-Site registration: September 13-17, 2014
Registration FeesRegular Registration fee: 600 Euro
Admittance to workshops, tutorials and all conference sessions, Conference Proceedings by Lecture Notes in Computer Science - Springer,
Student Registration Fee: 450 Euro
Includes all features of a Regular Registration.
See above registration condition for availability of the student registration fee.
Accompanying Person Registration Fee: 100 Euro
Includes social events (welcome buffet, excursion, conference dinner).
The Registration Fees increase for late registrants:
Regular: 700 Euro
Student: 550 Euro
- If a registrant is unable to attend a conference for any reason, they may substitute someone else from the same organization or someone else among his/her co-authors.
- If the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her registration to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations canceled before or on July 15, 2014 will be refunded 70% of the paid amount.
- Registrations canceled after July 15, 2014 and before or on August 14, 2014 will be refunded 50% of the paid amount.
- Registrations canceled after August 14, 2014 will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refund will be made by a bank transfer to the payee nominated account.
- All bank charges will be for the registrants account.
- All approved refunds will be made within 15 days after the conference.